The Israel Society for Quality (ISQ), one of the world’s leading quality societies, was established in 1973 in order to promote the values of quality in Israel.
It is a non-profit organization of 1,500 quality professionals including engineers, physicians, educators and managers drawn from the industrial, usiness, public and defense sectors. Furthermore, over 200 of the countrys leading companies are institutional members of the Society.
Quality – Strategy for a Better Life
The 21st Century holds tremendous promise in terms of quality. Life expectancy is on the rise and modern technology coupled with increased productivity enables man to fulfill human needs better than before. Consequently, people have become increasingly aware of the quality of life – the environment, personal conduct and the quality of products, systems and services.
ISQ has seized this opportunity to define goals and strategy for the new millennium.
To be the home of the quality and excellence movement in Israel for promoting individual and organizational excellence.
- Promote the quality profession and professionals and increase their influence in all aspects of life.
- Create opportunities for learning quality.
- Create added value for Society members by adding services and increasing their participation and involvement.
- Support achieving, establishing and promoting the reputation of Israeli products as being of world class excellence.
- Establish cooperation for promoting quality in Israel and world wide.
- Advance quality and excellence leadership in Israel.
- Promote quality awareness among the younger generation.
- Promote quality values in all aspects of life in Israel.
Site editor: Ofir Haham