People who uphold the values of quality and practice them can be candidates for membership in ISQ.
- Membership is based on acceptance of the Society’s code of Ethics.
- Students accepted on a separate basis.
- Membership fees are due annually.
Institutional members of the Society include organizations and companies in industry, trade and services.
Institutional membership in the Society imparts the following benefits:
- Once a year, upon request, the Society will hold a seminar on quality topics at the member’s premises.
- Access to the ISQ employee pool.
- Discount prices for the Society’s activities.
- New members are listed in the newsletter.
- Receiving a shield of recognition for joining the Society and an annual certificate.
- Subscriptions to “Quality” magazine and the Society newsletter.